Welcome to the Matteson Business Association Website!
Matteson Business Association's mission is to support and strengthen the uniqueness and vitality of the Matteson business community by developing innovative ways to increase commerce and expand business opportunities.
The Matteson Business Association (MBA) was created to address the needs of the business community by providing additional resources and tools. Through community involvement and business improvement activities, the MBA will ensure that businesses have what they need to succeed. The goals of the MBA are to:
- Promote a strong local economy,
- Provide opportunities to network and build relationships,
- Deliver programs to help businesses grow,
- Represent and advocate on behalf of businesses,
- Enhance commerce through community stewardship, and
- Develop and nurture entrepreneurial, home based and local business opportunities.
Whether a home-based business or a large company, the MBA is hard at work providing the programs, services, and information needed to strengthen local businesses. By joining the MBA, businesses are able to make new contacts, gain support from the Matteson community, participate in local governmental activities, and learn new skills that will foster business expansion, growth and stability. Annual membership dues are determined by business size and are designed to be a cost effective option for all types of businesses. Even a small based business with annual dues of $75.00 can participate in the MBA and any other professional business organizations.